Last Modified: July 2022
As one of the world’s leading privately-held global 3PL providers, Omni Logistics, LLC and our affiliates including Trinity Logistics USA, Inc. Pacific Logistics LLC Millhouse Express Services, LLC, Millhouse Logistics Services, LLC, Bigger, Farther, Faster, LLC, Epic Freight Solutions LLC and including locations doing business as Tiger Critical Logistics, PACLO, PLC Expedited, LiVe Logistics and Ramp Logistics (collectively, “Omni Logistics,” “we,” or “us”), respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your Personal Information. This Global Privacy Notice describes the types of Personal Information we collect and our practices for using, maintaining, sharing, and protecting it. Reference to Personal Information in this Global Privacy Notice shall include reference to sensitive Personal Information (where applicable). It also describes the rights and choices you may have with respect to your Personal Information and how you may contact us about our privacy practices. Our privacy practices may vary among the countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements, and specific privacy practices may apply to some of our products and services.
This Global Privacy Notice applies to this website and any associated products and services (the “Services”). It does not apply to the collection and use of certain employment-related information. If you are a current or former job applicant, employee, owner, director, officer, or contractor who is a California resident, please Contact Us for the appropriate policy. See Section 10 below.
When using our websites, you may choose to interact with features from third parties that operate independently from Omni Logistics, such as social media widgets and links to third-party websites. Omni Logistics has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. This Global Privacy Notice does not apply to the extent Omni Logistics does not own or control any linked websites or features you visit or use. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy practices of these third parties.
Table of Contents
- Types of Personal Information
- Collection of Personal Information
- Use of Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- International Transfer of Personal Information
- Security of Personal Information
- Retention of Personal Information
- Manage Your Personal Information
- Global Policy Notice Changes
- Contact Us
1. Types of Personal Information
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. Examples of Personal Information Omni Logistics may collect include:
- Contact information (name, nickname, gender, mailing address, email address, phone number)
- Payment information (credit card and other payment card information), financial information (such as bank account numbers) and insurance information
- Business information, (office location, business contact information, department, job title/description, reason for contacting Omni Logistics)
- Log-in credentials (username, password)
- Usage details (website activity, Omni Logistics-related preferences)
- Technical details (IP address, cookie/session IDs, browser type/version, operating system/platform)
- Driver contact details and copy of driver license
- Insurance information from drivers we or our vendor hire
- Monitored Security System images from visitors to our offices or sites
- Any other information you or other Omni Logistics clients may upload or provide or enter in connection with the Services
We collect Personal Information as defined under California law, which is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Personal Information does not include de-identified or aggregate information; publicly-available information; lawfully obtained truthful information that is a matter of public concern; and information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws.
Omni Logistics collects and has collected the following categories of Personal Information about consumers in the 12 months preceding the date this Global Privacy Notice was last modified:
- Identifiers (e.g., real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers)
- IP address
- Categories of personal information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e) (e.g., signature; phone number; social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number; bank account, credit card, or debit card number, or other financial information)
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
- Commercial information (e.g., services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Professional or employment-related information
2. Collection of Personal Information
Omni Logistics may collect Personal Information using the following methods (subject to your consent where required by applicable law):
Omni Logistics websites are not intended for minors , and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors . If you are considered a minor under the laws of the jurisdiction from where you are accessing our websites, do not use or provide any information on this website or through any of its features, register, or make any purchases. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a minor without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor , please Contact Us.
Omni Logistics collects Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly and indirectly from you
- Other Omni Logistics clients
- Service providers
- Government entities
European Economic Area (EEA) Residents
Where we need to collect Personal Information by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but will notify you first.
3. Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes (subject to your consent where required by applicable law):
- Communicating with you
- Providing you with the Services
- Authenticating use, detecting potential fraudulent use, and otherwise maintaining the security of the Services
- Developing, testing, improving, and demonstrating the Services
- Creating and maintaining a customer relationship management system
- Carrying out our legal and contractual obligations and enforcing our rights, including billing and payment processing
- Anonymizing and aggregating information for analytics and reporting
- Advertising, marketing, and selling the Services, including linking together or merging Personal Information with other Personal Information so that we may better understand your needs and inform you about our Services and those of our partners
- Short-term transient use
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and Omni Group policies
- Avoiding or mitigating harm to you, to our customer, to the Omni Group and to third parties
- For any other purpose subject to your further consent
From time to time, we would like to send you information either via SMS, email or telephone that we think may be of interest to you including in relation to news, information and updates about our Services, offers, promotions and special events and personalised information but we may only do this with your express and specific consent.
We would also like to share such data about you with other entities within the Omni Logistics group so that we or they may send you information, news updates, offers, promotions, and special events, as regards their products and services, but we also cannot do so without your consent.
To make informed choices about targeted advertising, see Manage Your Personal Information (Section 8 below).
If you prefer not to receive direct marketing communications from us in any form (after having given prior consent therefor) or if you change your mind after providing your consent, you may withdraw your consent by clicking the "unsubscribe" link provided in our communications at any time. Alternatively, you may Contact Us. See Section 10 below.
UK and European Economic Area (EEA) Residents
We rely on the following lawful bases to process your Personal Information for these non-exhaustive purposes:
We may obtain your consent to process your Personal Information in certain circumstances, which may include when we send you relevant marketing, you elect to receive information from us, or you contact us to register an interest in our Services or Omni Logistics. We may also rely upon our legitimate interest in developing our business as a basis for sending you marketing information and information about our Services (see below).
Performance of a Contract
We rely on this lawful processing ground when we process your Personal Information to perform a contract which we have with you, or when we take steps in anticipation of entering into a contract with you, for example in connection with in the provision of our Services to you and the management of our relationships with third parties.
Compliance with a Legal Obligation
We rely on this lawful processing ground when we process your Personal Information to meet legal and regulatory obligations which apply to us.
We rely on this lawful processing ground when we process your Personal Information to provide our Services, to respond to specific requests, to manage our business operations, to manage our relationships with you and with third parties in connection with our business, and when we provide you with marketing information or other information in relation to our Services which we believe may interest you.
If you wish to have more information regarding this processing ground, please Contact Us. See Section 10 below.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information (subject to your consent where required by applicable law):
- To affiliates and other entities within Omni Logistics’ group of companies, distribution partners, other Omni Logistics clients, and service providers (see below). For details of some of our group locations see here or you may Contact Us for more information -see section 10 below
- To third parties when you use a third party feature in our Services
- To government, regulators, courts or authorities for the defence of our rights and in the event of any investigations, proceedings or claims
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Omni Logistics’ assets
- If we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Omni Logistics or others
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information
- With your consent, such as when you choose to provide your information to other third parties
We may also disclose de-identified information without restriction. Note that if you make any Personal Information publicly available on the Services, anyone may see and use such information.
Omni Logistics retains third party service providers to assist us in our business. For example, we use service providers to assist with transportation and deliveries, analytics, marketing, customer relationship management, payment processing, and IT infrastructure and support. Omni Logistics may permit these affiliates and service providers to access your Personal Information in order to assist us in providing services; however, we require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. Where required by applicable law, Omni Logistics will put in place contractual measures with Service Providers to ensure they process your Personal Information in accordance with applicable law and contractual obligations entered into with Omni Logistics.
Omni Logistics discloses Personal Information with the following categories of third parties and has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business or commercial purpose in the 12 months preceding the date this Global Privacy notice was last modified:
|Personal Information||Third Parties|
|Identifiers||Service providers, including data analytics and advertising providers, operating systems and platforms, social networks|
|IP addresses||Service providers, including data analytics and advertising providers, operating systems and platforms, social networks|
|Categories of personal information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e)||Service providers|
|Commercial information||Affiliates, distribution partners, other Omni Logistics clients|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Service providers, including data analytics and advertising providers|
|Professional or employment-related information||Service providers|
Omni Logistics has not sold consumers’ personal information in the preceding 12 months.
5. International Transfer of Personal Information
Omni Logistics is a global business. We may transfer your Personal Information (subject to your consent where required by applicable law) to the United States, where we are headquartered, and to other countries which may not have the same privacy laws as the country in which you initially provided the information, but we will protect your Personal Information in accordance with this Global Privacy Notice, or as otherwise disclosed to you. To the extent required by applicable law, we will ensure recipient entities have in place technical and organizational measures to provide a standard of protection at least comparable to that required under applicable law to protect the integrity and security of your Personal Information.
UK and European Economic Area (EEA) Residents
If you live in the UK or the EEA, we may transfer Personal Information to countries for which adequacy decisions have been issued, use contractual protections for the transfer of Personal Information to third parties, such as an intra-Omni Logistics agreement or the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses or the UK’s international data transfer agreement or addendum or their equivalent under applicable law.
You may Contact Us to obtain a copy of the safeguards we use to transfer Personal Information outside of the EEA or the UK. See Section 10 below.
6. Security of Personal Information
Omni Logistics implements security safeguards to protect your Personal Information. We take steps to secure Personal Information through administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet, and where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
7. Retention of Personal Information
Omni Logistics generally retains records only as long as necessary and as required for the purposes as set out this Global Privacy Notice, our business operations, for archival purposes, and/or to satisfy legal requirements.
When determining the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we take into account various criteria, such as the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information; potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure; purposes for which we process your Personal Information; whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and business operations and legal requirements.
Because we maintain our applications and websites to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your Personal Information may be retained in our backup and archival systems for a limited period of time, after which the information will be automatically deleted or put beyond use where deletion is not possible.
8. Manage Your Personal Information
Tracking/Online Advertising Opt-Out
You may manage your Personal Information by making certain choices. If you believe that any Personal Information you have provided to us is out-of-date or inaccurate, please Contact Us. See Section 10 below. You may also have additional rights detailed below depending on where you live. As a security precaution, we may need to request information from you to help us confirm your identity when exercising a right related to your Personal Information.
Each type of web browser offers ways to restrict and delete cookies. If you disable or delete cookies, or if you are running third-party software that intercepts or deletes cookies, please note that some parts of our websites may not work properly.
You can opt out of third parties collecting your Personal Information for targeted advertising purposes in the United States by visiting the National Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) opt-out page and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) opt-out page and in the EEA by visiting opt-out page.
Your browser settings also may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Our Services are not configured to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit here.
If you have further questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
If you live in California, you have the right to: (1) request that Omni Logistics disclose what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell; (2) request deletion of Personal Information; (3) opt-out of the sale of Personal Information; and (4) not receive discriminatory treatment by Omni Logistics for exercising these rights. You also may request correction of inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. To make a request on your behalf, an authorized agent may Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your written and signed permission to do so. Note that Omni Logistics may also require you to verify your identity and confirm that you gave permission.
For requests made in connection with the right of access, to know, to correct, and/or of deletion, please note:
- As required under applicable law, we must take steps to verify your request before we can provide personal information to you, delete personal information, or otherwise process your request. To verify your request, we may require you to provide your name, physical address, email address, contact information, and information about your account or previous transactions with us. If we believe we need further information to verify your request as required by law, we may ask you to provide additional information to us.
- We will deliver personal information that we are required by law to disclose to you and correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain in the manner required by law within 45 days or the time period specified by applicable law after receipt of a verifiable request, unless we notify you that we require additional time to respond, in which case we will respond within such additional period of time required by law. We may deliver the personal information to you through your account, if you maintain an account with Omni Logistics, or electronically or by mail at your option. If electronically, then we will deliver the information in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, in a readily useable format that allows you to transmit the information from one entity to another without hindrance.
Under applicable law, you may have certain rights as set out below in relation to our processing of your Personal Information. These rights may differ across jurisdictions:
Requests to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose the following information:
- Specific pieces, or copy of Personal Information Omni Logistics has collected about you, and our processing activities;
- Categories of Personal Information Omni Logistics has collected about you, disclosed about you for a business purpose, or sold (if permitted by applicable laws);
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- Categories of third parties to whom Omni Logistics discloses or to whom Omni Logistics sells Personal Information; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and selling Personal Information.
To make such a request, please Contact Us by email at email@example.com or in the United States call us toll-free at 833-232-8080. In order to verify your request, Omni Logistics may require you to provide additional information to confirm the identity of the consumer.
Requests to Correct Inaccurate Personal Information
You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct an inaccuracy. To make such a request, please Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the United States call us toll-free at 833-232-8080. Omni Logistics may require you to provide additional information to confirm the identity of the consumer. Once we verify your request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct an inaccuracy and direct our service providers to do the same, unless an exception applies.
Requests to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information about you that we collected and maintain, subject to certain exceptions. To make such a request, please Contact Us by email at email@example.com or in the United States call us toll-free at 833-232-8080. Omni Logistics may require you to provide additional information to confirm the identity of the consumer. Once we verify your request, we will delete and direct our service providers to delete your Personal Information, unless an exception applies.
Requests to Limit or Withdraw Consent
You have the right to request that we limit or withdraw the consent you provided us for the collection and processing of your Personal Information, including for marketing purposes. To make such a request, please Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org In order to verify your request, Omni Logistics may require you to provide additional information to confirm the identity of the consumer.
Requests to Transfer or Provide Personal Information to a Third Party
In certain situations, you have the right to request us to transfer your Personal Information which is in our possession or under our control to another third party or organization (to the extent that is permitted under applicable law). To make such a request, please Contact Us by email at email@example.com In order to verify your request, Omni Logistics may require you to provide additional information to confirm the identity of the consumer.
Requests to De-register Your Account
You have the right to request de-registration of your account should you registered an account with us. To make such a request, please Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org In order to verify your request, Omni Logistics may require you to provide additional information to confirm the identity of the consumer.
UK and European Economic Area (EEA) Residents
If you live in the UK or the EEA, you may have the right to (1) request access to, rectification, or erasure of your Personal Information or restrict the processing of your Personal Information; (2) object to processing; (3) data portability (receive and transfer your Personal Information); (4) lodge a complaint with your relevant data protection authority; and (5) where processing of your Personal Information is based on consent, withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of Personal Information that occurred before you withdraw consent. To make such a request, please Contact Us.
9. Global Privacy Notice Changes
This Global Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our privacy practices. Where material changes are made to this Global Privacy Notice, we will notify you and obtain your consent (where required by applicable law).
We will post changes on this page and identify the date the privacy notice was most recently updated at the top of the page.
10. Contact Us
United States Residents
In order to properly respond to your questions or requests about our services, please email us at email@example.com or at our tollfree number 833-232-8080.
European Economic Area (EEA) Residents
If you are a resident of the UK or the EEA, in order to properly respond to your questions or requests about our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Omni Logistics, Unit 3 Mercury Centre, Central Way, Feltham, Middlessex, TW14 0RN
Residents in the Asia Pacific Region
If you are a resident of the Asia Pacific region in order to properly respond to your questions or requests about our services, please email us at email@example.com.
You may also make a complaint to your relevant data protection authority.